Saturday, September 29, 2012

Initial Thoughts

This is the start of my project, where I hope to launch a small payload into the higher limits of the atmosphere. Using a high altitude balloon I hope to collect photo's, video and other data along its journey.

After seeing the video of a Lego man reaching the edge of space, I thought it would be a great project to try myself.

I hope to document the project along the way using this blog. At this point I am in the "Wow this sounds cool" phase which always seems to have a thought of success. So fingers crossed.

Below is a link to the Lego Man in space site as well as a news story by CBC The National, which helped inspire me to start my own High Altitude Balloon project.

http://www.legomaninspace.com/



Well off to do some research...


No comments:

Post a Comment